Call for Art Members’ Show: Submittable
The 2021 Annual Members' Show focuses on the importance of art and supporting local and regional artists living and working within 100 miles of Albany. This year’s Members' Show is held from Friday, December 3, 2021 to Friday, January 14, 2022. An Artists’ Reception with awards announcement will be hosted in-person on Friday, December 3, 2021, from 5 - 8 p.m.
ACG’s Members' Show highlights and recognizes a wide range of talented members, bringing together a dynamic cross-section of artists, diverse in medium and degree of establishment. Members range from student and emerging artists to established and international artists, from painters and photographers to sculptors and mixed media artists. ACG hosts this show as an opportunity for exposure and appreciation of all who have invested their time and energy supporting ACG, so we can continue our mission of highlighting the local creative talents.
We invite you to be part of our Members’ Show! Please read and follow all the registration guidelines listed below BEFORE completing the Submittable form.
This is a registration, all artwork that meets the following guidelines is accepted.
- You must have an active ACG membership through the dates of the exhibition. If you are not sure of your status, are not a member, or need to renew: visit www.albanycentergallery.org/membership or contact Development & Membership Manager Karina at email@example.com to join.
- Submit one ready-to-display work of art. All 2-dimensional drawings and works on paper must be framed and ready to hang with a wire or sawtooth hanger at the time of drop-off.
- Any medium is accepted (2D, 3D or digital). All media is eligible for entry, excluding work previously shown at Albany Center Gallery.
- Size limitation: 30” x 30" x 30" (including mat and frame) (Sculpture artists, please contact the gallery if you have concerns with sizing)
- All works must be labeled on the back of the artwork with the artist’s name, title, email address and phone number.
- Save all files as Lastname_Firstname_Title_Dimensions. If the submission file of artwork is not saved as requested, the work will not be considered.
- Any work that meets these guidelines will be accepted. The Gallery retains the right to refuse work that is deemed unsuitable (i.e., hanging devices, content, size, etc).
- Artwork Drop-off: Artwork must be delivered to ACG on Monday, November 22, and Tuesday, November 23, 2021, from Noon - 5 p.m. Artists should enter artwork information online via Submittable by Sunday, November 21, at 11:59 p.m. OR can fill out the form in person at drop off. All mailed artwork must arrive by Saturday, November 13.
- Artwork Pick-up: Artwork must be picked up on Saturday, January 15 and Tuesday, January 18, 2022 between noon and 5 p.m.. Artwork left longer than 30 days after the closing of the show will become the property of the Albany Center Gallery.
- ACG retains 25% commission on all art sales from the exhibition.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (518) 462-4775.
By completing this form electronically, I confirm that I have read and agree to the outlined terms and agreements.